A stumbling, grumbling start
My first instinct was to call this "A stumbling, bumbling start". That in and of itself is a wonderful illustration of why I will be starting this blog here and now in all of its imperfection.
This blog is a record of myattempts at an unapologetic life.
I have first day of school, first date, first blog post kind of attention problems at the moment - and that's okay. I'm just going to accept that and explain the ins and outs in the easiest form possible today, because that is what I can handle, and that is also okay.
* Let me start by saying that the inspiration for this adventure in writing is the utter exhaustion caused by trying to be, to have, and to do too much. Life is wonderful and terrible and the truth is that no one can do or see or be or feel or taste or live everything.
* I think life is about making choices. If you can't let everything in or keep everything out - and you can't, then you have to decide what your boundaries are, how flexible those boundaries can be, and how you let your world affect you.
* I am tired of apologizing for my boundaries and my choices, and I'm tired of hearing everyone else's apologies too. Barring situations where people have a real conflict with each other in their daily lives, lets all stop apologizing for being ourselves.
With that in mind,
* I'm starting this project as a record of my authentic life in all of its' alternate glory and horror and monotony.
* I will not apologize for being myself here and I will not apologize for living my life
- and neither should you
This blog is a record of my
I have first day of school, first date, first blog post kind of attention problems at the moment - and that's okay. I'm just going to accept that and explain the ins and outs in the easiest form possible today, because that is what I can handle, and that is also okay.
* Let me start by saying that the inspiration for this adventure in writing is the utter exhaustion caused by trying to be, to have, and to do too much. Life is wonderful and terrible and the truth is that no one can do or see or be or feel or taste or live everything.
* I think life is about making choices. If you can't let everything in or keep everything out - and you can't, then you have to decide what your boundaries are, how flexible those boundaries can be, and how you let your world affect you.
* I am tired of apologizing for my boundaries and my choices, and I'm tired of hearing everyone else's apologies too. Barring situations where people have a real conflict with each other in their daily lives, lets all stop apologizing for being ourselves.
With that in mind,
* I'm starting this project as a record of my authentic life in all of its' alternate glory and horror and monotony.
* I will not apologize for being myself here and I will not apologize for living my life
- and neither should you
Comments
Post a Comment